8.16.2005

LOVE AT LAST

Thankfully with my friend, Sarah's, help we finally figured out how to post some pics!!!! YEAH!! So... TOP: My sister Kimber and Ben are dancing at their wedding on July 23rd. It was an absolutely perfect --beautiful--wedding! MIDDLE: My two adorable nephews - soon to be my bodyguards. Jordan and Owen. They are checking out the golf clubs :o) Owen got to ride on the wagon for the wedding. BOTTOM: The Bride - Kimber, Me, Mom, Katie, and Amy Now Kimber and Ben are settled up in Bethel, Alaska. He is preparing his classroom for the school year - teaching 4th and 5th graders. Kimber is working as an RN at the local hospital. I am in the process of finishing up my college packing and saying good-bye to people. I leave bright and early thursday morning for Texas. I can't believe its come so fast. I'll do my best to keep you posted on how college life turns out to be for this aerogirl :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, good luck with getting settled in! I guess today was your traveling day. You will have an awesome time! It may be nerve-racking at first, but just keep telling yourself that it's not going to be that way for very long. You will be really comfortable in no time at all.

Also, great pictures! You all look so beautiful!