6.03.2006

Life in Idaho

Well, I can now say that I have some wheels - thanks to Kt and Ben, i am able to drive a 1990 Camery - its a good little car. I am also working at The Pulse Running and Fitness Shop - just a few hours a week. If you want, you can visit the store's website and check it out more: www.racingpulse.com Usually, its not too busy, so i can also work on some homework for English or surf the web. The current English paper was on observing an assisted living facility - so I got to visit one locally called Park Place and interview some of the residents - kind of interesting. Today, there was some mule parade in Star, ID - so kt and ben took owen this morning to watch it and after his nap, I might go with them to their local carnival - i guess there are miniature ponies that Owen might ride. Fun times....

2 comments:

Beloved said...

Hey - you're lookin good! I love you megga! It's a mom's job to say PLEASE always drive carefully!
Lookin forword to having you home in maybe 2 1/2 wks!
love, MOM

Anonymous said...

And Em, can an aunt also say "PLEASE always drive carefully!" ??? I like your car and the shop looks nice. I'm also glad you've been able to have more flight experience with Brian. Any more adventure with Owen? I hope the carnival is fun! love, Aunt Deb