12.05.2007

I'm Getting Married!

Yes, its TRUE! Josh proposed to me on Nov. 16th at Tyler St. Park - a favorite of ours, as well as the first place we hung out together. I knew it was coming, but was completely surprised when he pulled out the ring and knelt before me :o) Josh had asked two of his friends to come before us to the park and set up to take pictures - I had no clue until after he proposed. They took a good 330 pictures - so we have a great treasure to share for many years. We are planning to get married August 17th, 2008 in Houston, TX area. Josh and I have both been blessed with God's healing and grace. We are excited to spend the rest of life together. God is faithful and deserves all of the glory - now and forever!
Tomorrow is my last day of class! I just have one more paper to finish before monday and four finals next week. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be going with some friends to Houston area for a wedding on friday - one of our friends from LETU is getting married! I am definitely looking forward to Christmas break. I'll be spending time with Josh's family as well as flying to Idaho to visit my own family! I miss you guys and love you! thanks for all of your support and prayers and believing with Josh and I in this miracle.

6 comments:

Beloved said...

To God be the Glory! Priceless pictures! Yes, God heals us and brings us such blessings - more than we could ever imagine or hope for! I will soon be changing my blog profile to FOUR priceless son-in-laws! Get ready for a BIG HUG December 18th! Megga love, MOM

Sarah said...

congrats Emily. I am so happy for you. May the Lord bless you and Josh forever and always. I love you so much.

Unknown said...

Emily,
Congratulations! We are excited for you and Josh. Kind of sad you won't be here for a visit at Christmas.
Love,
Dave & Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love you Emily and I am looking forward to life with you.

Kiira said...

congratulations, emily! so happy for you to have this blessing in your life now and forever!

Debra said...

Dearest Emily, we haven't checked your blog for months, so what a wonderful surprise to find so many good and fun pictures of you and Josh. Congratulations on your engagement! We definitely plan on being at your wedding & look forward to meeting and getting to know your Josh. I understand you two could spend some time in Pensacola in the future, so we'd be almost neighbors!

Also, congratulations on your 4.0 and President's List!!! You did that just after your engagement so you showed you could still concentrate and be disciplined.

We are so proud of you and so pleased that God has brought you a godly young man to love you.
with love ALWAYS,
Aunt Deb & Uncle Vernon