5.17.2008

Israel Trip

Flying from New Jersey to Tel Aviv! I believe a good 11 hours on the plane!

Caesarea By The Sea (Mediterranean Sea) - King Herod built the city Boat ride across the Sea of Galilee - Notice the two flags raised high together Beth Shean - Ancient Greco Roman city - we are city on the toilets - just imagine... Garden of Gethsemane - Where Jesus prayed before the crucifixion. Some of the Olive trees are 1700 years old!

More on the Israel Trip and the end of my spring semester plus the beginning of this summer - to COME!

Please keep Josh and me in your prayers as he leaves May 23rd for OCS - Marine officer training - until July 3rd.

2 comments:

Beloved said...

The Lord sure blessed you with an awesome trip to Israel and at such an exciting time in history, too! Yes, sitting there together, bonding, while on the toilet...hmm...what are we missing?? They did wear long robes...not shorts and pants like we do, so I think it would have been easier to 'cover themselves' while sitting and meditating. I loved seeing all the pictures of you and Josh posted below. Yes, I will continue praying for each of you. He is not going alone to OCS! The ruler of the Universe, our loving Heavenly Father is going with him and promises strength for each day. To God be the glory GREAT things He has done and will continue to do! God's love and faithfulness is everlasting...never ending. Hold His hand and He WILL guide you! See you soon! I'm excited!

HUNDEPOPEL said...

The beautiful pictures showing your trip to marvellous Israel made me stop for a while. I´ve been there sometime and remember some places you show on your blog. I guess its been great adventure and experience to the whole of your life. At any time a brave and good looking country, thats Israel the way I like.

So I have to leave again and I dive the net,
Good luck and God bless.
Pepe

GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE