6.06.2008

Continuation of SUMMER!

This afternoon, my friend, Laura, came with me to go shopping for my wedding shoes :o) We were successful too! And also had lots of fun! I ended up getting the above pair of sunglasses too! We thought these were funny.... Josh and I made this sign out of sea shells - they are all whole! The beach is full of them. A few people stopped by and used the sign for pictures as well :o) Good memories!

I am officially done with summer school. My astronomy class and lab ended really well. I am working at Student Affairs on campus, planning my wedding, writing Josh letters :o) and hanging out with a few friends. I have also been able to visit Josh's family in Houston. I am looking forward to flying with Josh's mom to go see his graduation July 3rd! I miss my family and friends, but I am excited to see you at my wedding in August! If you can't make it this summer, I look forward to catching up ASAP. Call or email anytime. Thanks for your love and prayers!

1 comment:

Debra said...

How nice it is to see you in pictures again, with friends and with Josh. Glad you finished summer school successfully and now get to work and also plan your wedding. And we're happy that you get to see Josh graduate from OCS. We love you~
See you soon! Aunt Deb & Uncle Vernon