10.02.2005

Important pics!

Yes, they still came up as doubles! GRRR. Well, Erika and I finally broke down and decided to have our picture taken together! It is definitely nice being in the same major - we bond by all the late nights/early mornings covering our flight homework. Another important picture is of some girls on my floor and me the night before the rita hurricane -we were bored. I hang out a lot with these girls. We encourage each other through out the week with prayer, notes, group studying, and just time together hanging out. The other picture is at a Cracker Barrel in Arkansas after our Hendrix College cross country meet. They are playing checkers. The food was so good! One of the benefits of doing a sport is getting to eat out after meets for free at nice restaurants. I had a really good weekend. My great aunt Rhoda and her friend Clyde visited me and took me out to eat and to Wal-Mart - all together a very special treat! Next weekend i'll be going to Mississippi for a cross country meet. Thanks for all your prayers and support. Knowing so many people care about how i am doing means so much. God has totally been my strength thru every day. He is answering my prayers daily. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hey Em,
I love Cracker Barrel!!! It is one of my favorite places to eat!!! I love seeing a picture of your roomate-she looks really nice. And one of the girls in the other pic has glasses like mine!!!! How cool!!! I just got new ones but they basically look the same. Thinking and praying about you.
~Sarah