5.25.2007

Coming Soon: Crazy Roadtrip

I finished my speech class on tuesday -all went well and I actually have fond memories of the class. God definitely helped me not be stressed about the speeches and gave me much confidence. Since then, I have been working some hours in the office with Mrs. Ames and getting random things planned out for the road trip. Today, Josh and I got to have lunch with Laurel and Manny and their two kids -super cute. Tonight, we are hanging out with the Ames' - grilling hamburgers and watching an old time movie. Tomorrow night, Josh and I will drive to Houston to spend a couple of nights with his family before heading out on either monday or tuesday. Please pray for our trip -safety, car will stay in good condition, enjoy time together, honor God with our decisions, quality time with my family along the way....We'll be hopefully stopping in Amarillo, TX at a friend's home and exploring a nice canyon there. We are also planning on meeting up with Kimber and Ben in Colorado Springs and then on to Star, ID to see Katie and Ben, then to Bend, OR to hang out with my family there, and finally to good ol' Lebanon, OR. God is good. I'm thankful for this opportunity to get to know Josh even better. Thanks for your love and prayers!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Emily dear, we hope you and Josh have a great trip, at least as good as ours. You will learn more about each other as you spend lots of time in the car together, decide where to stop, where to eat, etc. I hope you can relax and enjoy each step along the way, trusting God to protect and guide you. Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Hooray the Ames! It's apparent you've noticed how much they rock.