9.04.2005

Life in the Dorm

Well here is where i "play" at my computer :o) I have my cockpit poster up on the wall and i have my pictures up and some monkeys on my bed. and from a further view you can see i have storage underneath my bed and some rugs from home and my new moon chair - super comfy. and next is my nice closet with plenty of space. and last is the bathroom with 2 sinks for 4 girls, 4 drawers, and not shown in the picture are more shelves, shower, and door going into toilet area :o) so i have it pretty nice - can't complain. and it has AC - so usually at the end of the day i'm in sweats and a jacket or blanket on for warmth - weird, i know. So for those of you who wanted to see where i lived - i hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell used car values on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.