9.04.2005

MORE PICS!

Well for some reason, it doubled each picture so i guess you just have to enjoy seeing them twice. The one with girls sitting down at a table is sunday night eating out at Joe's Pizza - so good. No one could even finish one slice of pizza because the serving was so large. Saturday i went to Erika's soccer game. they won 2 to 0. She is the one in the yellow. And then there is my fellow runner Heide, with Coach Langley and me after our trip to Southern Arkansas University. We left at 5am! But we had a good time and everyone had a good first meet of the season. please leave commits. i love to hear from people. :o)

5 comments:

Geron Leigh said...

I'm so glad you're posting pictures! Keep up the studying...and don't stay up too late, remember what we talked about? Love you! I miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

cute! i'm glad you have your digital camera!

Sarah said...

hey Em,
Loved seeing where you make birth!:)I hope your day is going well! love forever!
~Sarah

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG EM!!! It is great to be able to stay posted on your exciting life!!! I also love the pictures!! Is it cooling off over there yet?? My cell phone doesn't work here in the condo, so I sent out an email with all our current info and pics...let me know if you did'nt get it!
So flight school is going OK? and I heard you are having to fight those boys off like flies!!! Poor Em!! If only you weren't so stinkin cute!! Tell me if Ben needs to fly over and rough some guys up!! LOve you!! KT

Anonymous said...

Hey Em, I just read your blog for the first time since you started it. It is great you can include pictures. Have someone take one of you and Erika together, OK? We love you! Aunt Deb & Uncle Vernon. It is nice you have a link to our website, too.